The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in HR generalist activities
- Excellent knowledge of the human resources field
- Experience in end to end Recruitment Activities
- Experience in acting as a liaison between employee and management
- Ability to process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Strong experience in Strategic Management, Statutory Compliance, Performance Management, Employee Retention, Employees Compensation etc
- Experience in evaluating and administering employee training and benefits programs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with payroll processing.
- Experience in Team building and Employee Engagement activities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
|Job Title||HR Generalist|
|Job Position||HR Generalist|
|Job Location||Kochi, Infopark|
|No. of Vacancy||1|