Technical Lead will be part of the team, developing next-generation integrated web applications for various industry segments. Responsibilities:
- Understand requirements from the clients analyse and support in requirement document preparation.
- Support Project Manager in the entire project execution.
- Deliver Application features as per release schedule and quality expectations.
- Interact with customers and internal teams during the entire Project Life Cycle.
- Enhance efficiency of Dev./test/release process.
- Research & track developments in the web application segments.
- Drive technology learning and provide mentorship to your teams.
- Good understanding of the full SDLC and experience with SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from Project initiation, through design, development, review, test, release and maintenance.
- Training and mentoring skills for the team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly gather requirements, explore multiple approaches and suggest optimal solutions.
- Ability to come up with estimations based on requirements.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable web based applications.
- Should have hands on experience in PHP with excellent programming and debugging skills.
- Good knowledge and skills in the areas PHP frameworks like Laravel.
- Minimum 6+ years of Relevant Technical experience & 1+ year as Lead.
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multitasking abilities
- Good experience in international client handling.
- Strong multitasking skills with capability to work in a tight schedule & adapt to rapidly changing environment.
- Very strong customer orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent people management and team handling skills
- Excellent technical management skill & problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (mandatory)
|Job Title||Technical Lead - Laravel|
|Job Location||Infopark, Kochi|
|No. of Vacancy||1|