- Develop APIs and applications for both internal uses by the company and external use by clients.
- Maintain and extend our existing PHP based web applications.
- Gather user requirements, create scope of work documents, design prototypes, and maintain documentation.
- Responsible for project life cycle, analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and enhancement.
- Design and maintain coding standards to enhance app development processes.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Must have the ability to see through a project from conception to the finished product.
- Stay well-informed of developments in the software development industry.
- Write technical and developer documentation for new and existing applications.
- Coordinate technical support for customers and personnel for all custom applications.
- Proactively monitor web servers and applications for upgrade and improvement.
- Provide Sales Engineering support when needed.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved in a timely fashion and documented properly.
- Assist with quality assurance and testing procedures.
- Mentor junior team members and help with code reviews.
- Provide technical leadership for solving complex programming tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 5+ Years of experience working with major PHP frameworks, Laravel 5/6 (Mandatory).
- 5+ Years of experience working with CSS frameworks, Bootstrap 3/4 preferred.
- 5+ Years of MSSQL and MySQL Database design and management experience.
|Job Title||Technical Lead - Laravel|
|Job Location||Infopark, Kochi|
|No. of Vacancy||1|