We are looking for a Linux/Unix administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
An ideal candidate should have 3-5yrs of relevant experience.
- Experience with Linux/Unix DevOps administration (Knowledge must)
- Strong experience with all CI/CD tool set
- Solid experience setting up and maintaining DevOps pipeline using Gitlab-CI, GitHub , plugins etc.
- Significant experience with source code management tools (git).
- Strong grasp on Nginx and Apache administration and configuration
- Strong knowledge in Amazon Web Services and certification in AWS & RHC
- Extensive experience with relational databases (MySQL and Postgres) and NoSQL databases (eg MongoDB) administration.
- Thorough understanding of various software application stacks (PHP, Node.js, Java, React, etc…)
- Proficiency in networking and network security e.g. SSL/TLS certificates, VPN IPSec tunnels, Firewalls, etc…
- Scripting knowledge in Bash, Python
- Knowledge in Docker, VMware, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of LAMP Stack
- Ability to diagnose hardware and software problems and to replace defective components
- Basic Knowledge in Windows Administration.
- Ability to builds automated deployments using configuration management technology.
- Ability to deploys new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Support development and work closely with developers to drive operational and architecture/design changes
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adhere to, follow the quality process on the assigned tasks
- Knowledge and strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Ability to understand requirements and act spontaneously
- Ability to work independently on technologically challenging requirements
Email: [email protected]
|Job Title||System Engineer|
|Job Location||Kochi, Infopark|
|Notice Period||Immediate/ 15days/ 30days|