Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a smart and efficient Sales Manager responsible for managing organizational sales, producing monthly forecasting reports, and achieving targets and budgets based on the revenue streams. An ideal candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills to provide leadership to a team and support customers.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to lead a customer through the sales process, determining needs, and closing the sale.
- Strong foundational knowledge in information technology, including hardware, software, and IT services.
- Comprehensive business knowledge to create realistic sales projections and objectives for the team.
- Interpersonal skills to liaise with other departments and people within the organization.
- Extensive mentoring and leadership qualities to train and develop sales team members.
- Ability to lead by example and act with integrity
- Providing training and professional development to the sales team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Creating sales goals and implementing initiatives to increase sales.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Assisting sales team members to build quality relationships with customers.
- Collaboration with other company departments, such as marketing or finance, to offer customer support.
- Developing strategies for increasing market share.
- Ensuring that sales team members follow up with potential customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Generating reports and data for sales analysis.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Handling escalated client objections and concerns to support other members of the sales team.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Experience in IT domain preferable.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead a sales team
- Experience in a sales-related role will be an add on
If you feel you are a perfect match, send us your updated resume.
Email: [email protected]
|Job Title||Sales Manager|
|Job Code||SM 01|
|Job Location||Kochi, Infopark|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Notice Period||Immediate/ 15days/ 30days|