We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to grow with our team. An ideal candidate would be the one who is passionate in QA, exposure to Automation Testing and scripting with 3-5yrs of relevant experience.
- Experience in both Manual Testing and Automation Testing
- Experience in Test case creation, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System testing.
- Experience in API Testing and Performance Testing.
- Good communication and team skills
- Ability to think outside the box and great attention to detail.
- Technically orientated self-starter who is able to make good progress under minimal supervision.
- Experience in both Mobile and web application testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Identify business requirements, understanding the end-users, implementation environments, operational issues.
- Reporting of defects – Identity, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Write, walkthrough, and execute test cases and test plans for the project or product basing properly on criticality and priority.
- Log and investigate defects and discuss them with developers towards action and resolution.
- Report test results to the management and participate in business requirements review sessions with peers and business users.
- Work closely with the client and attend meetings on a daily basis.
- Working experience in Agile testing methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to manage competing priorities on an on-going basis.
- Ability to negotiate priorities and resolve conflict.
- Knowledge in doing performance testing, security testing, etc
- Knowledge in JMeter, Selenium, etc
Notice period – Immediate / 15 days / 1 Month
If you feel you are a perfect match, send us your updated resume.
|Job Title||QA Engineer|
|Job Location||Kochi, Infopark|
|No. of Vacancy||2|
|Last Date||31st July 2021|