As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving the project’s organization and timeline.
Ideal Candidates should have 5-9 years of relevant experience in IT industry.
Our Requirements :
- Object-oriented design and analysis.
- Excellent technical management skill & problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical solutions to complex user requirements.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills in managing projects and providing technical guidance.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) mandatory.
Your Responsibilities :
- As a Technical Project Lead, you will be responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives.
- Deliver and install technology solutions.
- Help the project team with the design and development tasks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Lead process for identification and resolution of issues.
- Should be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create a project plan using the Gantt chart and timeline for releases.
- Deployment strategy planning and good knowledge in versioning code.
- Effective client communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
Notice period – Immediate / 15 days / 1 Month
If you feel you are a perfect match, send us your updated resume.
|Job Title||Project Manager- Technical|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Last Date||10 Aug 2020|