- Should have strong knowledge on Project development life cycles (which method should be used in development for different projects and requirements), Design Patterns, Understanding requirement,
- Should have project execution experience in PHP/Node/AWS based Web Projects.
- Should have experience in guiding a team of developers and designers for project execution.
- Complete exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong understanding of technical project flow.
- Exposure in overseas client interaction.
- Solid working experience with PHP, Node.js, AWS, Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js etc are added advantage.
Your Responsibilities :
- As a Technical Project Lead, you will be responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives.
- Deliver and install technology solutions.
- Help the project team with the design and development tasks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Lead process for identification and resolution of issues.
- Should be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create a project plan using the Gantt chart and timeline for releases.
- Deployment strategy planning and good knowledge in versioning code.
- Effective client communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
If you feel you are a perfect match, send us your updated resume.
|Job Title||Project Manager- Technical|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Last Date||31 July 2021|