- Develop APIs and applications for both internal use by the company and external use by clients.
- Gather user requirements, create scope of work documents, design prototypes, and maintain documentation.
- Design and maintain coding standards to enhance app development processes.
- Ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Must have the ability to see through a project from conception to the finished product.
- Stay well-informed of developments in the software development industry.
- Coordinate technical support for customers and personnel for all custom applications.
- 2+ Years of experience working with CSS frameworks, Bootstrap 3/4 preferred.
- 3+ Years of NoSQL and MySQL Database design and management experience.
- Ability to craft clean and responsive front-end interfaces that provide a great user experience.
- Experience developing and consuming Restful APIs.
- Understanding of various data formats such as XML, JSON, YAML, and CSV.
- Outstanding debugging skills.
- Must have the ability to learn new languages and frameworks in a short period of time.
- Understanding of general programming best practices.
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools (git and Bitbucket preferred).
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Experience writing Functional and/or User Acceptance Tests.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Experience with setting up and configuring git repositories.
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows desktop and server Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of application security best practices and secure application architecture methodologies.
|Job Title||Sr. Full Stack developer|
|No. of Vacancy||1|